Enjoy the gardens, flowers, wildlife and birds of this lovely unspoiled corner of Suffolk.

Built circa 1560 by the de Glemham Family, the Hall is now owned by Major Philip Hope-Cobbold who inherited it from his uncle in 1994. The 3000 acre estate hosts a working farm, as well as many varied events from country fairs, open air theatre, art classes and House & Garden tours.