Funerals and Wakes at Glemham Hall, Suffolk
The historic parkland setting of Glemham Hall is just a short drive from the Seven Hills Crematorium and the Greenwood Burial Ground.
A selection of two beautiful, inviting rooms can be hired separately or together, offering you privacy in a homely, peaceful setting so that friends and family can join together to celebrate the life of a loved one. Our gardens are the perfect place for those seeking a moment away for quiet prayer and contemplation.
Our mature and experienced team are attentive and discreet. Let us take care of all the arrangements for your funeral reception leaving you free to spend time with your family & friends. Our dedicated team will ensure that every little detail is attended to and will endeavour to make the day as easy as possible for you and your guests.
We can provide menus for Tea & Cakes, Traditional Afternoon Tea or a Finger Buffet, though we fully understand that you may have particular needs to suit your family. Please feel free to call us on 07920 855041 to discuss your requirements.
- A selection of two beautiful rooms inside the Hall (maximum capacity of 150 when used together)
- Good access for those less able
- Complimentary private car parking
- Exclusive use of all the gardens
- Fully licensed bar (if required)
- A dedicated Events Team who will be on hand throughout, to ensure everything runs smoothly
If you would like some more information about funeral receptions at Glemham Hall, please contact a member of our Events Team here or call us on 07920 855041.